CCA is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in a career with CCA, please submit your resume and salary requirements to our mailing address below. You may also use the contact form to the right to inquire about available positions.
Position: Project Administrator
Location: Corporate Office
Classification: Full-time Non-Exempt
The Project Administrator works closely with the Estimator and Project Manager to assist in the pre-construction, progression and closing processes. General duties include preparing contracts and job bids, updating certified payroll reports, and maintaining compliance with the updating of PRISM and DIR websites. The Project Administrator reports directly to the Project Manager.
• Update and maintain compliance with DIR and PRISM websites through collection and submission of certified payroll reports in a timely manner.
• Prepare and update new bids and existing contract documents, change orders, work orders, subcontracts, and other construction related documents.
• Obtain vendor records (i.e. license, insurances, etc.).
• Prepare and update project tracking logs to be submitted to the project manager ensuring project progress is accurately measured.
• Perform specialized cost analysis to ensure accuracy, timelines, and cost effectiveness.
• Create, update, and organize new and existing project books.
• Assist with project start up, progression and job closings.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• At least 1 year experience in an administrative assistant position for a construction company.
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to multitask and deal with changing priorities throughout the workday.
• Employee must be able to communicate effectively, both spoken and written, in English.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Ability to speak/listen on the phone, type using a keyboard, and to sit for long periods of time.
• Working knowledge of PRISM software and the submitting of certified payroll reports.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word and Excel.
• Holds an active California Notary License.
• Experience with Viewpoint by Vista software.
• Experience with P6 – Project Management software.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Activities, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
California Commercial Asphalt Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Submit Your Resume Below!